Enjoy this delicious and indulgent Pecan Cheesecake Pie with its creamy cheesecake layer, crunchy pecans, and sweet syrupy filling. It’s a delightful combination of flavors and textures that will be a hit at any dessert table!
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the unbaked pie crust in the pie dish.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the cream cheese layer.
- In a separate bowl, beat the remaining 3 eggs, corn syrup, and brown sugar together until well blended.
- Pour the egg and corn syrup mixture evenly over the pecans.
- Place the pie in the preheated oven and bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375°F (190°C) and continue baking for an additional 25-30 minutes or until the pie is set and golden brown on top.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, slice the Pecan Cheesecake Pie and serve.