Enjoy these delicious Potato Rolls with Cheese and Ham, and savor the gooey cheese and ham filling wrapped in a crispy potato crust! 🔥🧀😋
- 1 lb boiled and peeled potatoes
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded bread (breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 lb shredded cheese (cheddar or any melting cheese of your choice)
- 5 oz grated parmesan cheese
- Sliced ham
- 5 oz shredded cheese (cheddar or any melting cheese of your choice)
- Additional shredded bread for coating
- In a large bowl, mash the boiled and peeled potatoes until smooth.
- Add the egg, shredded bread, shredded cheese, and grated parmesan to the mashed potatoes. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Take a small portion of the potato mixture and flatten it in your hand. Place a slice of ham and a pinch of shredded cheese in the center, and then close the potato mixture around it, forming a ball. Repeat this process until all the mixture is used.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (390°F).
- Roll each potato ball in the additional shredded bread to coat it evenly.
- Place the coated potato balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until the potato rolls are golden and crispy on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.