- 2 pounds lean sirloin steak, cut into chunks
- 1 pound baby yellow potatoes, quartered or halved
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (or dried oregano, thyme, and parsley mix)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C) if baking.
- In a bowl, mix steak, potatoes, olive oil, garlic, and seasonings.
- Divide mixture onto four 12×12 inch aluminum foil sheets. Seal securely into foil packets.
- Grilling: Grill packets over high heat for about 10 mins each side.
- Oven: Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for around 20 mins.
- Carefully open packets, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve.