This method not only helps in cleaning the shower doors effectively but also minimizes the effort required to remove dirt and soap scum. The combination of Mrs. Meyer Cleaner and vinegar seems to work wonders in breaking down grime. Overall, your method offers a practical solution for tackling tough cleaning tasks in the bathroom.
Easy Method to Clean Shower Doors:
- Equal parts of Mrs. Meyer Cleaner and vinegar
- Spray bottle (preferably glass)
- Two-sided sponge
- Prepare Homemade Shower Cleaner:
- Mix equal parts of Mrs. Meyer Cleaner and vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle to ensure the ingredients are well blended.
- Apply the Cleaner:
- Spray the homemade shower cleaner all over the shower doors, including nooks and crannies.
- Ensure thorough coverage to target all the dirty spots.
- Let it Sit:
- Allow the cleaner to sit on the shower doors for a couple of hours.
- Use this time to do other tasks or activities.
- Scrub and Wipe:
- After the waiting period, start scrubbing the doors with a scrub pad on a two-sided sponge.
- You’ll notice that the dirt comes off more easily than before.
- Use the opposite side of the sponge to wipe away dirt leftovers.
- Rinse and Repeat (if needed):
- Rinse the shower doors with water to remove any remaining cleaner and dirt.
- If there’s still soap scum or tough stains, don’t worry. Apply the homemade cleaner again and let it sit for half an hour.
- Repeat the scrubbing and wiping steps to remove the stubborn residue.