Safely and Effectively Remove Mold with a Homemade Solution

The sight of a mold-covered wall or ceiling is not only unsightly but can also pose health risks to those who are exposed to it. Mold, a type of fungus, thrives in dark and damp environments and can have detrimental effects on our well-being. It can trigger allergies, respiratory illnesses, headaches, and even contribute to depression. While various chemical products are available for mold removal, we want to introduce you to a homemade solution that is not only effective but also safe for your health and the environment.


  • 100 ml of apple cider vinegar
  • 100 ml of water
  • 2 tablespoons of baking soda
  • Juice of one lemon

Questa immagine ha l'attributo alt vuoto; il nome del file è image-18.png


  1. Mix all the ingredients in a container.
  2. Transfer the solution into a spray bottle for easy application.
  3. Spray the solution onto the areas affected by mold.

Additional Tips:

  • Ensure proper ventilation in the room while you’re working on mold removal.
  • Wear gloves and a mask to protect yourself from inhaling mold spores during the cleaning process.