- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Butterfinger candy bars
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Pinch of volcanic salt (or sea salt)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the milk chocolate chips in 20-30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly onto the prepared baking sheet, creating a thin layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the chopped Butterfinger candy bars and chopped peanuts over the melted chocolate.
- Lightly sprinkle the volcanic salt or sea salt over the top for a contrasting flavor.
- Gently press the toppings into the chocolate with the back of a spatula or your hands.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to set, usually for about 1 hour.
- Once the chocolate is fully set, break the bark into pieces of your desired size.
- Store the Butterfinger Bark in an airtight container at room temperature.